Today was a stressful day.Every second person disappointed me,but I'm glad,that I crisp got a 4 in maths.Unfortunately I had separate myself from a person I once loved
,and I think about it what happened to me.
,and I think about it what happened to me.
Yet I know"the dogs bark but the life still goes on".Nevertheless,I muss work hard on in maths,
and ensure that there is no 5.I thank God,that I survive every day,what would I do
if he hadn't helped me?
What made me happy today is that,a friend has cheered me,and she taught me.that other
people has dark times.I hope that she manages not also me,even other people show
how one can overcome something like.Now that I feel better now,I know now I don't should
concentrate on the past,but I must more concentrate on the future.
Liebe Grüße/Love greets
Euer/Your Josh! ;)
and ensure that there is no 5.I thank God,that I survive every day,what would I do
if he hadn't helped me?
What made me happy today is that,a friend has cheered me,and she taught me.that other
people has dark times.I hope that she manages not also me,even other people show
how one can overcome something like.Now that I feel better now,I know now I don't should
concentrate on the past,but I must more concentrate on the future.
Liebe Grüße/Love greets
Euer/Your Josh! ;)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen